What is a Tower Garden?
The Tower Garden® is a state of the art, vertical, aeroponic garden. Made from a USDA approved food grade plastic, that is also opaque (to inhibit algae growth inside) and double UV protected.
You can be sure your Tower Garden will grow exceptionally clean produce for decades to come! Using less than 10% of the water and space, it is both eco-friendly and great for those tight spaces, allowing you to grow more with less. The Tower Garden® grows food faster and produces greater yields.
As there is no weeding, digging or tilling involved, even those without a green thumb or those who are pushed for time can grow nutrient dense food inside or outside of their home.
The Complete Growing System includes:
- Tower Garden vertical aeroponic garden
- Seeds for growing gourmet lettuce, cherry tomatoes, beefsteak tomatoes, basil, and cucumber
- Seed starter enviro-dome
- 20 rock wool seed starter cubes and net pots
- Pump, timer and drain tube
- Tower Tonic Mineral Blend plant food (1 qt each)
- pH test kit and 1 bottle each of pH+ and pH-
- Measuring cup
- Grow delicious nutrient-dense produce without the use of any harmful chemicals.
- Grow many of your favorite fruits & most all vegetables, herbs & edible flowers.
- Produce crops grow 30-50% faster than traditional organic gardening while using 90% less water and 90% less land.
- Soil-free system means there is no weeding, tilling, kneeling, or getting dirty
- No gardening experience is necessary
- Fits easily on urban patios, decks, porches, balconies, terraces, or rooftop gardens
- Purchase an extension kit and grow up to 28 plants in one Tower
- Made from USDA-approved, UV-stabilized, food-grade plastic
When one Tower isn’t enough, there's the Family Garden
Maybe you’re a vegan, vegetarian or you just really love your veggies, one Tower Garden® often isn’t enough. You could add an extension kit, and grow 28 plants instead of 20, but what if you still want more? The Family Garden allows you to grow a total of 84 plants and comes with three Tower Gardens®, three extension kits, a support cage, a gallon of Tower Tonic and more.
Your Family Garden includes:
• Three Tower Garden Growing Systems
• Non-GMO basil, beefsteak tomato, bell pepper, cherry tomato, cucumber, eggplant and gourmet lettuce seeds
• Seed starting supplies, including germination tray, 84 Rockwool cubes, vermiculite and net pots
• Three pumps, two timers, and one drainage hose
• Three Tower Garden Extension Kits
• One Support Cage
• Tower Garden Mineral Blend plant food (3 quarts bottles and 1-gallon bottles each of A & B) and measuring cup
• Two pH test kits and pH adjusters
• Dedicated customer support and comprehensive growing resources to help at every stage of your Tower Garden experience
Community Gardens are popping up all over the country and are perfect for those wishing to supply fresh herbs, leafy greens, and vegetables in larger quantities. Community organizations, churches, neighborhood associations, restaurants, schools, workplace cafes, food banks, and many more, could benefit from the experience of growing a large garden. In as little as 225 square feet, you can have a garden that produces 336 plants.
If a Community Garden is not large enough for your project, a Tower Farm may better fit your needs.
- No! ANYONE can grow a Tower Garden®. There are videos, growing guides, and forums to help you on your journey. We also hold monthly workshops at Living Towers that you can attend for free when you purchase a Tower Garden through us! Don’t worry, we’ve got your covered.
Your Tower Garden Growing system comes with everything you need to grow 20 plants! All you need to do is assemble it, fill the reservoir and plug it in!
Your Tower Garden Growing System Includes:
- Vertical, aeroponic Tower Garden
- Non-GMO basil, beefsteak tomato, bell pepper, cherry tomato, cucumber, eggplant and gourmet lettuce seeds
- Seed starting supplies, including germination tray, 20 rockwool cubes, vermiculite and net pots
- Pump, timer and drain tube
- Tower Garden Mineral Blend plant food (one qt. each) and measuring cup
- pH test kit and one bottle each of pH adjusters
- Dedicated customer support and comprehensive growing resources to help at every stage of your Tower Garden experience
Seeds are started in a natural rock fiber cube and they can be started outside, under grow lights or even in the Tower Garden® in the warmer months. You can use any seeds, including those you may already have or have saved from your own produce. Non-GMO basil, beefsteak tomato, bell pepper, cherry tomato, cucumber, eggplant and gourmet lettuce seeds are included with the Tower Garden® to help you get started. There’s even a video to help you every step of the way!
Anything that grows above the ground, excluding bushes, trees and grapevines can be grown in a Tower Garden.
Fruits and Vegetables
- Amaranth (vegetable type)
- Beans: Lima, bush, pole, shell, fava, green
- Broccoli Raab
- Brussels Sprouts
- Cabbage and Chinese cabbage
- Chard, all types
- Dandelion, Italian
- Eggplant, European and Asian
- Garbanzo beans
- Gourds, edible and ornamental
- Kinh gioi
- Lettuce, all types
- Mesclun Varieties
- Melons, all types
- Mustard Greens
- Ngo Gai
- Pak Choy
- Peas, all types
- Peppers, all types
- Squash, all types
- Tomatoes, all types
- Anise Hyssop
- Basil, all types
- Bee Balm
- Cilantro (Coriander) and Culantro
- Citrus Basil
- Cutting Celery
- Echinacea (Coneflower)
- Garlic Chives
- Leaf Fennel
- Lemon Balm
- Lemon Grass
- Mexican Mint Marigold
- Milk Thistle
- Mint, all varieties
- Parsley (leafy types only)
- Passion Flower
- Pleurisy Root
- Salad Burnet
- Hyacinth Bean
- Scarlet Runner Bean
- Sunflowers (dwarf varieties only)
- Amaranth, Globe
- Bells of Ireland
- Kale, ornamental
- Morning Glory
- Sweet Peas
YES! The Tower Garden® extends your growing season so you can grow further into the summer and winter than you would in the soil. You can also grow year-round inside your home with the Tower Garden® Indoor Grow Light Kit.
It took years of development and support from the worlds leading experts in plant and human nutrition to develop the proprietary Tower Tonic used in the Tower Garden®. This nutrient rich plant food is the worlds first high performance ionic mineral solution specifically designed to grow all types of food and flowering crops. Unlike conventional hydroponic fertilizers, these natural minerals can grow everything from gourmet lettuce and edible flowers to beautiful vine-ripened tomatoes without needing additional additives.
A study was completed at the University of Mississippi comparing field grown and aeroponically grown (Tower Garden®)produce and it was published in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. They found that “in conclusion, the study reveals that plants grown in aeroponic systems show a higher product yield and comparable antioxidant properties (using DPPH and cell-based assays) to those grown in the soil.”
Fruits and vegetables need UV light to survive, whether that comes from the sun or grow lights. Leafy greens, lettuce, and herbs need at least 4 hours of direct sunlight. Fruiting crops like tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, and peppers need 8 hours or more. Think of it this way, the more hours of sun they have, the faster they will grow, the more produce you’ll have! If you don’t have enough direct sun, you can grow inside with the Tower Garden® with the Tower Garden® Indoor Grow Light Kit.
Fruits and Vegetables