We’ve been growing Tower Gardens now for almost 12 years. In the last few months I’ve heard folks chatting in the Tower to Table Facebook Group about a wonder ingredient they’ve been using to clean their Towers. We thought it sounded to good to be true, until we tried it. Wowzas!!!!
And this was after a 15 minute soak! “So what’s the magic ingredient?” you ask. Ready?
- Take Tower apart and empty the reservoir.
- Place all growing pots, clips and net pots in the reservoir.
- Fill reservoir with water and a cup of Citric Acid.
- Leave to soak for at least one hour. Longer soaks maybe needed if your Tower hasn’t been thoroughly cleaned for a while or your water is hard or contains a lot of iron.
- Take each piece out, empty the reservoir and rinse each piece well.